Monday, September 21, 2009

Bummer!

I have finally arrived home following a very full day at the office and then having to rush off to a board of directors meeting for my homeowners association. I am the secretary -- a position I have held since 1995.

Perhaps it is me being tired -- overly so. But I'm a bit blue tonight.

Jim did not call or email me today.

And I have observed some of the people in my sphere who have partnered up. I'm feeling very much like the fifth wheel. I look at them and I wonder what is wrong with me. I would love to have someone in my life...but it ain't happening.

So I don't know.

It ain't good feeling this way.

2 comments:

jen jen said...

Seriously Frank, you don't want to be the third person in a love triangle. I am betting when your love interest gets his life in order and realizes that the man he's with is not good for him......I am thinking he will come around. So, be patient....it will happen. Believe me, I understand what it's like to yurn for something within reach and not be able to grasp it.

RB said...

At least you took a chance with Jim...pat yourself on the back for that. You've created a possibility of something happening...whereas if you did nothing you wouldn't even have that.