Thursday, March 10, 2011

"YOU SHALL NOT LIE WITH A MAN AS WITH A WOMAN" -- A New Interpretation of Leviticus

"You shall not lie with a man as with a woman"........ a new interpretation.

When a woman asks questions about her appearance..... like the classic "Does this make my ass look fat?" ...... it is okay to lie to her. In fact, it is polite, civilized, expected, the all-around right thing to do.

However, it is not okay to lie with a man this way. NO excuses. You have to tell him the truth. He's a man; he can take it.



That's it. That's all. Nothing to do with homosexuality.

4 comments:

robbfred said...

We have a lot of life and loss in common, and as I read of your struggles I want to offer my voice of support and hope for you. I feel as if you cannot see that everything changes, all dark clouds pass, and you will see the bright sun rise again. Then you will able to be strong and hopeful again, but for you, not for others. Your life is not deteriorating or over ... maybe you MUST now be giving of yourself, your time, your sense of hope, so that others around you will benefit from this. It is temporary. Then we will read in your blog that life is indeed ... very good. Much life, love, and happiness to you.

john said...

This cracks me up!

Mack said...

That's extremely funny, and totally true.

S said...

I stumbled upon your blog today when I googled my current state of being; specifically “painfully slow day”. I read the first post about two hours ago and haven’t been able to stop reading. I went all the way back to the beginning to read your posts in 2007, 2008 and 2009. You’ve come a long way since.
Thanks for making my afternoon go by faster. And I hope that all your dreams and wishes come true.