Tuesday, May 17, 2011

In the Wee Hours

I went to bed quite early last night, only to have been awakened by my dad's snoring...and now I can't seem to get back to sleep. So very much on my mind these days. It just doesn't seem to take a whole lot to upset my sleeping patterns.

Work continues. There is so much to work with there. Then I have the photo shoot coming up at the end of the week. THEN...I am worried about my dad. This is further exacerbated by the fact that I have a cousin who is also suffering from lung cancer back home....and he is in intensive care. I think his time is coming...and he is in the same hospital as mom was in....and he's suffering from the same final symptoms that mom did.

Will things ever get back to normal for me....and will I ever face a time where everyone is NOT dying from cancer?

I am at a loss...

The night goes on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog and I can't understand something. You say you are gay and yet you have had sex with a woman and children with her. Then wouldnt you be bisexual, soince you obviously had to be attracted to her, to "get it up"?

Frank said...

No, I am gay. I was just able to function and "pretend"...when in fact, I was very miserable and totally turned off by the thought of sex with a woman. When you're young....and the hormones are raging....you're able to function quite well and make babies. Down deep I knew....I was and am gay. No desire for women....no attraction there whatsoever.