Saturday, February 14, 2009

OMG!!! I Think This Time It Is Really Happening

I am very happy these days.

It happened when I least expected it....and in a very amusing way.

You see, there is now someone very special in my life.
He has chased all my dark clouds (which are many) away.

He makes my heart turn flip flops when he appears....or I receive a text message or email from him.

He has told me that he cares for me very deeply.....and that I make him happy.....that I make him smile......he looks forward to seeing me and to spending time with me.

We have known one another for over 4 months. He was involved with another person, but that ended. I took him to dinner this week to just spend some time with him.....and to be a friend. I suppose the stars must have aligned at the right moment....or the angels sang. At any rate....dinner turned into a 4 hour adventure. I drove him home...and then there was another hour of talking.

Then he leaned over and gave me a kiss.

It was magical.

My week has not been the same....

This guy is cute......he's young..... a lot younger than me.

And it is amazing.

And it is someone that I have known....not the guy who stood me up twice.

**SIGH**

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frank;
Being a friend before being a lover is a very good thing for a long term relationship.

Anonymous said...

What great news! I had been worried about you. I'm glad that things are going well.

A Troll At Sea said...

Franco:

Good things do indeed come to those who wait, no?

Congratulations.
T@C

Unknown said...

Good for you Frank. And you really didn't see it coming? Well, I hope things work out well!