Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Not Whining Really

My post yesterday was just a remembrance of what occurred four years ago. It contained a flashback of the feelings I felt at the time...plus somewhat of a rant or vent of how I am currently feeling.

So, actually, I'm not really whining. Back then I whined. A whole lot!

Today, I'm different. I am quite settled and enjoying the man that I am becoming. I love the quietness....the lack of marital drama. AND, most importantly I am finally free to be me without hiding...or feeling fearful.

You see, fear was my constant companion.

And now...it all seems so manageable.

It seems so odd now.

This weekend is Pride Weekend here in the DC area.

I'm going and I'm taking plenty of pictures. If they turn out good, I will post them.

Hope you have a great week.

2 comments:

rick said...

Frank;
Yes take some pictures at pride, but might I suggest that you also set yourself a goal of doing a few prideful things that some other photographer will find worthy of snapping.

Rick

jen jen said...

Frank,
You have come along way on your journey of life. I am so very proud of you. If you can do it, I am hoping I can too.

jen jen