Saturday, June 25, 2011

Tears and Memories

It was not a good day yesterday.....and I had a hellish night because I woke up at 2:30 this morning and remained awake until about 5:00.

I just could not get my parents off my mind....and to be very honest....I overwhelmed myself with thinking about all the things I have to do. It felt like I was in a mud hole and stuck.....with my wheels spinning madly to try and get me on the move again.

Today I'm going to have a little fun...to get my mind off things.

We'll see.

3 comments:

Sip Gonzales said...

I am so sorry for all the recent loss that you have endured. May you find peace in knowing that you gave your parents a precious gift in their final days with your care and love. Take care.

Paul said...

Hope you had some fun!

RB said...

You're going through the grief process....it's natural. It sounds like you did a lot to make sure your dad's final months were special...take solace in that.