Monday, June 07, 2010

OMG....Frank Just Might Have Someone....!!!

I suppose I am eating crow now. At least I should be.

The man that came into my life unexpectedly...did follow through this evening -- not for dinner, but for a diet coke and a chocolate shake at a nearby McDonalds. We chatted for over two hours....and at the end when we had solved all the world's problems and he had told me all about himself.....he asked, "Well, have I scared you totally away?" When I said "No!", he smiled very broadly and responded "Good...you're a nice guy."

In the course of saying good night....he gave me two bear hugs and two pecks on the lips and said that we are going to get together sometime next week. He wants to do a full-fledged dinner out....and earlier in the evening this round!

This weekend is Pride in DC...and he thinks that we might meet up...and watch the parade...and have dinner together then too!

So, there is a God in heaven.....and he apparently knows my name!

WOW!

I am guardedly optimistic!

No comments: