Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Mysteries Keep on Coming


On my way back home from spending Easter with my parents and daughter, I stopped by one of my favorite places in Virginia. It's an old covered bridge. I thought I'd include it here for your enjoyment. I love taking photographs. Hopefully one day I will be able to do this full time as a pro. In the meantime I am just a serious enthusiast.

I'm also including one of my favorite shots of the Cherry Blossoms here last week that I took. Enjoy!

I long for the day that my life settles down into some little boring and humdrum existence.

I really mean this.

All the drama and excitement of keeping Lovey off my back......awaiting the separation agreement.....and now the final divorce documents.......well, they're just a bit more excitement than I know what to do with.

So hopefully, one day, in the not too distant future, I will go about my life....happily.....peacefully......with no cares in the world. And all this sadness, gloom, whining and depression will be just a blur.

The separation agreement was signed in March. Shortly thereafter, I received documentation showing that Lovey was filing for divorce, and wanted to revert to her maiden name. This was a bit of a surprise since she had made such a big deal about wanting to retain the family surname because of our children.

When #2 came for her visit two weeks ago, she told me that her mother said that she planned to retain my surname after all.

I really don't care one way or the other....it's just the incessant vaccilation that drives me nuts.

Today I received a thick packet of information from my attorney. I have drafts of the final document. My attorney has found a few little problems, and will make those changes. They shouldn't take but just a little while to do.

I got a copy of the deposition that Lovey and her mother completed. I was amazed to learn that Lovey had lived in Virginia for 20 years......and I had lived here only 15 years.

For the life of me, I don't know what I was doing during those missing 5 years!

In the deposition, Lovey and her mother both state that Lovey wants her maiden name.

The documents in the package also have the official certification for the name change too.

So, we're back to changing our name again.

I need to pass the documents along to #2 so she can see that I am not crazy....and that contrary to what she was told by her mom, Lovey will be reverting back to her maiden name.

1 comment:

john said...

Gorgeous covered bridge. For some reason I feel like I've seen it before or maybe have been there.