Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 30, 2009

Tomorrow is my birthday.

It looks like this year's celebration is going to be quite low key. I have no lavish plans made. No parties. No dinner engagements where I am the guest of honor.

I'm taking the day off to be with my daughter, who arrived safely from El Salvador for her battery of medical tests. She is preparing a special breakfast for me. I just got a telephone call and it looks like it is going to be at the O'Lovey's home which is only about 3 blocks away. I also have the honor of having Lovey in attendance, which should really be "interesting."

I'm kind of down because this is the first birthday in the last several years where my parents are not with me. Last year, the grand 50th was something. So this one will be a stark contrast to that one.

So, life moves ahead.

I'm a bit tired this evening.

Just a bit "blue."

No comments: