Sunday, April 05, 2009

"Keep Those Checks Comin'"

Lovey sent me the long expected email today.

It said:

Frank,
On March 31, 2009, a County judge signed the Order for Change of Name for me. I have re-taken my maiden name. I will not make the complete shift until June, when I know my new address and will be meeting a new congregation. Through June, please continue to make out your support checks to the old name; beginning in July, please use my maiden name. Many thanks. Lovey.


It's good to know that she has her priorities in order.

It was reported through the grapevine that she is doing this to become more "independent."

So, I am VERY amused to know that for all her discussion of independence, she can't get through the month without my monthly "support."

God bless her!

No comments: