Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christma Eve in Northern Virginia

Christmas Eve 2006.

As I write this, I am sitting in my den, with my parents, and 2 of my 3 children, watching THE FAMILY STONE. It has been a very busy day...just trying to get some last minute gifts. YIKES. I'm exhausted...and the girls, bless 'em, have decided to have Mom O'Lovey down for breakfast at 8:30 a.m. tomorrow. So, I'm going to get to hear about the fact that I didn't do any of the decorating tips she would have done.

So, this is going to be an interesting Christmas celebration.

I went to church this evening....and I felt flickers of profound sadness....but now I think this has totally passed. I'm feeling a little bit better...but just a little bit tired...and a little bit down.

1 comment:

bear said...

You've had a tough year. There's much to be happy for, try not to be so down about it. (It could be worse right?)

I wish you and your family the best (yes even O'Lovey too!)
Happy Holidays!