Sunday, October 15, 2006

Plans and Dreams


It has been a great visit to West Virginia this weekend. My parents are doing well.

I especially loved spending quality one-on-one times with my baby girl (pictured above).

She has dreams of becoming a singer....an artist: doing concerts, making CDs, becoming famous...the whole nine yards.

I believe that after graduation, things are going to start happening for her.

BIG TIME!

She graduates on December 15, 2006.

I'm so proud of her. Seeing her and hearing her speak with excitement about the recording sessions she has sat in on. (She's interning her second time for one of the top producers in Nashville.) She also, matter-of-factly, drops the names of some well known artists that she has gotten to know.

She's not star struck in anyway. For her, it's just another day at the office.

She's currently working her demo.

We've made an pact -- she and I. She's going to become a famous singer. I am to become a famous writer.

Wouldn't that be funny?

Look out world....we're on our way!

1 comment:

bear said...

Not impossible at all. Talent runs in the family. I think ambition does too. I'm constantly surprised on what I can achieve if I put my mind to it.