Thursday, October 26, 2006

Still Waiting

Three weeks ago today was the last time I discussed divorce with Lovey.

She got testy.

She accused me of being difficult simply because I asked some questions about her agreement and pointed out glaring errors. So, I told her to go ahead and send me a final version of her proposed separation agreement.

Still no word.

So, I guess I'm still married.

My silver anniversary is fast approaching.

I'm feeling mighty special...indeed!

It has been a very INTERESTING week. Since I last wrote, another death has occurred in the family. This one wasn't an act of God....or done in his time.... Mom O'Lovey had her cat put down. It was a she, named SPUNKY. She had been around for almost 20 years. Dad O'Lovey loved that cat. I know it was hard on the widow.

I hear that she brought the cat carcass home...in a Meleleuca box. (Yes, the O'Lovey family are fans of Meleleuca!) She was placed on view on the piano bench. Lovey's sister from Colorado....Madam Expert on everything.....was there too. Periodically she would move to the box...look inside and say, "Here Kitty....Here Kitty.....she even picked up it's tail and shook it around and said..."Look, it's alive!")

Mom O'lovey is planning to cremate Spunky....and bury it near Dad O'Lovey. So far she hasn't done it.

Spunky fell out of the Meleleuca box yesterday afternoon....and it the floor. (Madam Expert picked her up and exclaimed...."My this is DEAD weight!")

Now Spunky is in sweet repose in the garage....in a new Meleleuca box.

No word yet on when the deed will be done in terms of cremation.

I assume it should be soon. Don't dead...unembalmed things....begin to emit aromas after a while?

I suppose I will learn soon.

No comments: