Thursday, October 12, 2006

A Total Surprise

I have had a very busy day at the office. In a few moments, I will be locking up for the evening and getting on the road.

A little while ago, I returned to my office from a meeting and on my chair was a blue envelope. It was addressed simply to "Frank".

Here's what the the contents said:

"You know, there's only one thing that separates a GOOD boss from a GREAT boss. FANTASTIC EMPLOYEES (Like us!) Yeah! Happy Boss's Day"

Each of my employees signed the card, and here's what they had to say:

"Frank, Enjoy this day. You've earned it. Keith"

"Have a great day!" Kim"

"Enjoy! Jackie"

"You're the best for sure! Pam"

"Thanks for all your encouragement and support. Happy Boss's Day! Norma"

"Have a wonderful day. Kevin"

"Frank, May you have a wonderful day. It's nice to have you as my boss. Felicia"


I was a bit overwhelmed by this. They've never done this before.

I'm blessed with a group like this to work with!

I had to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Positive feed back always lifts the spirit.