Monday, October 01, 2007

And Now A Word From Josh....

As I was checking work emails from home in the early hours of this morning, the following email landed in my email box at home:

Pops,
Just wanted to let you know I got here safe and all
that good jazz. Things are going fine, and I wanted to make sure you
knew I was here. Please pass this on to everyone and make sure you do
not give this email to anyone else, because I do not want my inbox for
this account flooded with emails.

Love ya


So he is there....and he's safe. AND...they are seven hours ahead of us!

3 comments:

bear said...

safe: good to hear it.
mail floods: yeah, it's probably because he has limited time to read these, and although he'd love to read and read from everyone who cares, he needs to keep it limited to the very most important people to him, like you.

Bigg said...

Is everything okay, Frank? Haven't heard from you for awhile!

Unknown said...

Yeah, where are you? Hope things are OK...