Sunday, February 19, 2017

And Now A Word From Chris...

Good afternoon folks....this is Chris, the guy Frank has been writing about on here as of late. I don't know where to start. I will say this, Frank is one awesome, loving, intelligent, sweet and handsome man that I have started to fall in love with over the short time we have known each other. A few of my friends have made the same remarks, as a few of Frank's relatives and friends have said, "so quick"! We both have said to them and to each other, what are we waiting for! We are both intelligent men who have experienced and seen a lot in this thing called LIFE! We know more now than ever before what we want in a partner, lover, soulmate and friend forever, "The One"! What we see when we look in each others eyes, what we hear, whether we are together or speaking on the phone at a long distance, what we feel inside in our guts, we know in our heart of hearts, soul of souls and in our minds eye, that to each other, we are "THE ONE"! Yes, we are that confident to say this about a time in our lives, that has come our way to have such a blessing and gift of each to each other, arrive! It is our turn folks!

So, I have taken a position in the Northern Virginia area to be with Frank, closer to my incredible son and daughter, Daniel and Joanna, and the many other family and friends that I am so blessed to have in my life. It is going to be the most joyful ride of my life being with THE ONE, this guy, Frank who woofed at me and I decided to say "hey handsome, Merry Christmas, what are you doing on this Christmas morning"? What a day to meet and speak, to take a chance that he might just respond, return the woof and say hi!

Oh, and by the way, never give Up on what you are looking for, what you want and have been praying for! God is still very much alive and answering prayers...He sure did answer ours! A new start on an incredible path and journey ahead for Frank and I folks! He is "THE ONE"!

3 comments:

Frank said...

I've been dreaming about having someone like Chris. Reading this has made me tear up...

Walter said...

Many congratulations to you both. It’s heartwarming to know you two found each other.

Stephen said...

Could not be happier for you two. Congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy life.