Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday

Today is my normal day off from the office, but I decided to save some leave and move this day off to Wednesday. Then take a day off on Friday.

I'm headed to my parents' house in WV on Wednesday. Jessica is leaving to visit her sister in Nashville tonight. They will drive up to WV on Wednesday evening. We'll all be together through Sunday. So it will be grand to spend time with my parents and to visit with both my "little girls" for a while at Thanksgiving.

I have so very much to be thankful for. I'm relatively healthy. I have my children. I have my dog....and I have stuff that helps me to survive from day-to-day.

Nothing new to report on my latest crush. I perceive there to be no real interest there and it is all one sided. (My side.) This is okay. After all, I'm very new to the dating thing and I am totally ignorant about it all.

I'm learning.

Perhaps one day I will meet the man of my dreams and I will have the good sense to know it's him when I do.

In the meantime, I need to focus my energy on my parents, my children, and my life.

Getting it all in order.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Frank, you sound like things are coming together for you - at least in your mind, and that's the most important place. The rest will follow. So have a great Thanksgiving!

Also, I agree that you should feel to remind all of us that this is your blog and you are using it to process. It's our problem if we don't like it; though some of us hate to see you suffer.