Monday, November 24, 2008

Wee Hours Monday Morning

This has been a very full weekend. Jessica has been in and out doing her thing...and I have been busy doing mine. I've gotten several things done around my house...I've checked in with my mother and father. I spent all day today in church.

It has been nonestop.

But it has been just the way that I like it...busy and productive.

I went to my old church this morning and got to see a number of my "old" friends. Gee it was so good to see all of them. They were warm and friendly.

Then I went to the church that I am now a member of. It's always good to see my friends there. Jessica got to meet a number of them. She really did enjoy the service and I am so glad.

We also have had time to talk about serious personal issues. Some that have bothered her for a while...and some that have bothered me for a while.

Gosh I miss not having her around.

I also met some new guys this weekend, some of which were so incredibly good looking. I was my jovial and friendly self. So, I'm not sure if there were any attractions at all. Aw...I'm not too worried about all that. One day I may find someone.....but it ain't happening at this time in my life....for whatever reason and I will continue moving forward.

I can'ty really spend so much time obsessing about it. All I'm doing is obsessing less and observing more -- watching potential boyfriends from afar and watching how they handle various situations.

Some have been a total turnoff and others are the exact opposite.

So, perhaps I'll never get what I want in a mate.

I'm learning to be okay with the fact that I may never find him.

No comments: