Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Such a Long Day!

First, let me say that I had a great weekend. I got a lot of stuff done...including painting my front door where the dog had scratched the paint off of it. I got rid of about 6 bags of garbage. Cleaned out my closets. Shampooed my rugs. Identified clothing that needed to go to Salvation Army. Got the tags for my new car. Talked to all of my children.

AND...

my daughter in El Salvador comes home for three weeks beginning this Friday.

I am just so VERY excited. I don't know what to do!

Life continues to go on....and on....and on.

But there has been an interesting wrinkle.

A new man has appeared in my life. Well, actually, he has been in my life for a good little while....but he and I seem to be noticing each other more.

So perhaps I'll have something to tell in the next few weeks.

I won't have to camouflage....or hide....

I'm at least a little hopeful...

More later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear how much joy there is in your life and that you're feeling it!

Anonymous said...

Best wishes! Enjoy your time with your daughter.