Sunday, February 10, 2013

Excitement Abounds

As the sun rises over the Washington, DC area this morning, I am totally excited beyond words!

I just received word that my grandson is coming to visit Grandpa on Tuesday!  On top of this, he and his parents are having dinner.  Mom O'Lovey is going to join us here.

THEN, grandson is spending the night!  YUP...my eldest daughter and me get to spend quality time with the boy.

We are simply beside ourselves with excitement.

I've not seen him in two months.

Aw, I may be gay as a goose.  I may have had a rotten marriage.  My relationship with Lovey is still strained somewhat.

BUT, I have my kids.  I have my daughter in law.  AND I have my first grand baby.

So, I guess the 26 years of hell were worth something!

1 comment:

Buddy Bear said...

Very exciting! Congratulations!!