Monday, February 18, 2013

Who knew?

Well, I am a gay man.  That's no shocker.  Right?  So, as a gay man, I am very familiar with the male anatomy and quite comfortable with all facets of it.  I also know that part of normal sex play with gay men includes playing with their anus.  Gay men tend to not be so frightened of their butts.

Or so I thought, until I picked up a book entitled "STUCKUP:  100 Objects Inserted and Ingested in Places They Shouldn't Be.

It is hilarious!

So, as a result of my reading I found out that men have the prevalence of rectal foreign bodies is 28 times higher than in women.   Of this number, foreign objects in the male body are most likely to be in their 20s or in his 60s.

Not sure why that is the case.  So I plan to keep that statistic in my mind as I get closer to my 60s.

This statistic is for men in general -- not just gay men.

The book highlights all kinds of things that get stuck up there:  scissors, lightbulbs, coke bottles, glue sticks, bananas, cucumbers, flashlights,  salt shakers,  shoes...

The list goes on and on.

I am totally amazed.

I guess it goes to show you that folks do all sorts of things in the name of pleasure.

I'll never look at straight men in the same way again.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am ROTFL. I'm going to have to get this one for sure!