Sunday, February 10, 2013

Let's Take a Census: Check In Here Now!

Traffic appears to have picked up greatly around here over the time that I have been writing this blog. From my stats that I view from time to time, I see that I have readers from around the world.

Could I ask all of you to do me a favor?

Could you take just a few moments and use the comment feature in this entry to answer the questions, "How You Found OUT OF THE ASHES?", "Why you come back?" and also to share a little bit of information about yourself.

Also if you have any questions you'd like me to answer.... These could prove great fodder for future entries.

I love writing for you. But at times I feel like my life is so boring and slow. I feel like all I do is whine about the same things.

I sure would appreciate your feedback.

Thanks loads!

Frank

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"How You Found OUT OF THE ASHES?": The link is always near the top of the list at MyTripOut.com

"Why you come back?": Reading about other men's lives who struggle with their sexuality helps me put my own struggle in perspective, as well as draw strength and inspiration to continue on in my own.

...share a little bit of information about yourself: I am a gay married man and a new blogger as well.

--Riven

Anonymous said...

"How You Found OUT OF THE ASHES?"
Your blog was listed on another married man's blog.

"Why you come back?"
I have read your entire blog. I can relate to many things you write about. I even had the good fortune of meeting you in person last year.

"Share a little bit of information about yourself"
I am 52 years old. Married 31 years. Have a 25 year old daughter Came out to my wife just over two years ago. Still married. Out to most of my immediate family. Struggling to find my way forward.

Richard