Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Beginning of a New Week

The time changed this weekend.  I was off work yesterday.  So I'm sitting here in the dark, savoring my morning coffee and listening to the rain hit my window.  The daughter who lives with me had to be in to her office super early this morning, so I now have some time to reflect and write this post before I head out for the day.

Still can't believe what I did on Friday.  So juvenile.  So downright wreckless.

All in the name and spirit of feeling connected to another guy.  

Apparently I am not alone. 

In a brief moment of quiet exploration, and as I analyze my blog design, I clicked on a number of blogs that I have listed on mine.  Sorry to say, a number of them are no longer active.  This is sad.  

So then I analyzed my stats to see what blogs were referring people over here and I found several that I plan to highlight in my planned revision of my site.  On top of this, I have bookmarked a ton of blogs that I found that were somewhat interesting -- albeit downright scary. 

Trust me!

I never want to use those men as roll models.

A lot of them are into barebacking.  They use their blogs to tell how many unprotected loads of cum they receive in a given week with descriptions of how those loads got there and the men from whom they are acquired.  In my old age, I am shocked at the number of married men out here who gladly do the deed for these men and the ones who are on the receiving ends of these guys' own deposits.

They are not worried in the least, apparently, of HIV or anything else that is lurking in sex play land and in the name of lust, are willing to stick there member into any available hole from any available source.  Or there are the guys who will accept any member from any man that wants to, unsheathed, unprotected -- having multiple partners in rapid succession, dumping loads into their bodies.  

As highlighted on Friday, I am no saint.  

But I am a bit old-fashioned.  I just want one guy.  One guy to grow old with.  One guy to spend the good times with.  One guy to be there for the bad times.  One guy to make passionate love with.  Something that lasts.  Not something that is based on a grunt, a groan, a moan, a jettison of 10 ccs of intimate liquid.....and then off to find still more with God knows who.

In this world of fast hookups....meaningless romps......transmission of killer bugs in ecstasy-filled fits of man lust, is there anyone on the planet like me?  Someone who values a relationship -- in all ways?

Gosh the going is so slow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what to say that won't sound trite. All I can say is that I feel much the same way you do and I'm sincerely hoping you find your guy.