Friday, June 09, 2006

Addendum


Today is Matt's last day.

He's the cute architect that has been seen skulking throughout my offices this week and capturing my attention. Whenever he's been around, it's almost like everyone and everything else has disappeared into a fog.

I saw him briefly today.

In the hallway....by chance...

There he was with his blueprints in hand.

We locked eyes again....

The blinding smile appeared....

He paused.

"Hi! How are you?"

"I'm fine," I answered.

"Good," he said. This time I felt his left hand touch the small of my back.

Goose bumps went from my head to my toes....

I'm sorry today is his last day.

3 comments:

john said...

I hope you see more of him.

bear said...

ah...contact...another clue! I have a post talking about this regarding "gaydar"

I notice the yellow smiley faces have gotten bigger!

btw, I'm still not 100% clear on the Zack angle...but in another comment you say he's 'your man' so I'm guessing that means you two are together, right?

Frank said...

Zack is the guy with whom I have had what can only be termed a CLR for the past 9 years. Due to our schedules, we don't get to be with each other as much as we used to....but we love each other like crazy. Realistically I know that a fulltime relationship is a long shot at best. For now, I'm content with him in my life as is.