Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A Little Victory!

Yesterday I posted about the important need I have to achieve “little victories.”

Well, I am happy to report that today I have one!

When I arrived at the office this morning, I had an email that announced that I had been selected for a rotation through a different office. This will give me some much needed experience in another area and it will give me a break from all the normal stuff that I get to do.

So, I am thrilled! It will run from May 21 through June 29.

Someone is paying attention to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations; little victory number 1 in this campaign! Of course there will be many more -- especially if you look for them. Part of the reason for publicly stating what you want in life is to set your self up to identify that you are getting it.