Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another Really Good Day!

Today was another really great day. I was busy at the office....I love the rush of having lots to do. On top of that, I touched base with my son early in the day. He decided that he would like to join me in the Men's Bible Study that my church sponsors every month. Since he missed church last Sunday, he wanted to say goodbye to some of my friends and thought that the Bible Study would be a great way to do it given the fact that he would be unable to be in church again before we leave on Friday night for Texas and other points West.

He was just so comfortable....and the guys were certainly on their best behaviors. I think my son now understands what great and precious friends these men actually are.


I'm now home.....and tired......and need to get into bed so that I can sleep really well before tomorrow, which promises to be another busy day. Plus tomorrow night, I have to pack and get everything ready for me to go on my trip on Friday!

I'm really looking forward to this time away. I'm excited about spending time with my son.

So, keep me in your prayers!

No comments: