Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Hot Day!

Another scorcher here on the East Coast. We have severe T-storm watches and possibly an isolated tornadic threat until 10pm. Thankfully I have been working inside here at the office and it has been chilly and I've gotten lots done.

As I type this, I'm working late...just trying to get lots done so that when I return from Texas in a couple of week, things won't be as bad.

I've talked with all three of the kids today. They seem quite well and happy. #1 is excited about the refrigerator she was able to purchase with her birthday money I gave her. I actually paid for it, but Lovey came through and reimbursed me for half. Lovey also finally paid me for her half of the tin roof we got for her earlier in the spring.

#2 in Nashville is getting ready to celebrate her birthday. She's surrounding herself with a ton of friends and is planning a good time. I'm excited about getting to spend a little time with her as my son and I pass through Nashville on our way to Texas. Her birthday is this Saturday and I will be getting to Nashville on Monday or Tuesday for a couple of days.

My son is working at getting his car serviced....and his uniforms all prepped for check in on June 21.

So all is well.

I'm enjoying my life.

Today.

No comments: