Friday, January 18, 2013

A Reflection

It's kind of strange and the time has flown by. But do you realize I have been writing here for seven years? Seven long years?

Almost 900 posts?

Amazing.

And here I am still writing.

But the truly neat thing about this is that I can go back here and read some of those posts. I can remember the pain. I can remember the uncertainty. But I can see the phenomenal growth of where I've been.

It is truly amazing.

Although I am not where I'd like to be, which is settled into a nice loving relationship with another man...and not hooking up with FWBs, I see that I am much more comfortable with myself as a gay man. I've come out to a number of people. A number of unexpected people have come out to me. I've made a lot more friends.

Life is good.

I'm constanly trying to make it better.





No comments: