Sunday, January 20, 2013

I Want...

I ran across this on a site for gay men. I've made some editorial changes to remove some of the more graphic passages, but it pretty much sums up what I hunger for...here as I grow older. I turn 55 this year. Will I find this....really?



I WANT

I want to feel a man touch me again, to hold him close in the darkness, head resting against his chest as his heart slows, and his breathing rests and slows......

I want to feel what love is like one more time, and to remember that all consuming passion, I want to look in his eyes as we share intimacy.....

I want to look in his eyes as he shares deep intimacy with me, I want him to hold me tight and passionately and in that moment for us to be one.......

I want him to rub the stubble of his chin across my chest while he whispers a poem or words of Shakespeare to me.....

I want to ache for him in his presence and ache for him in his absence.....

I want to sit on a hill and hold his hand watching the fireflies around us.

I want to know every part of him....

I want him to need me like there is no other. I want to be his lover, his friend,,,,,,,,,,,,

I want to matter...

I want him to smell of his special cologne with his own unique scent that will make me remember him......

I want him to share my bed and entangled sheets, smell magnolia and hear those noises that go bump in the night......

I want his voice to be the last thing I hear before sleep sweeps over me at night and the first thing I hear as I stir awake in the morning......

I want to lay with him under a tin roof and hear the rain, lay in a creek naked and devour him,,,,,and shower together.....

I want him to hold my hand and watch a movie.....

I want to have a fine dinner and look across the table into the eyes of the one that I love totally......

As I grow older....I just want all these things....just once more.....

No comments: