Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Week Got Worse: but for different reasons entirely!

When we last heard from Frank of Out of the Ashes, he was whining.

I mean REALLY whining!

Even though life can suck at times....and you feel sorry for yourself......and want to shout "Woe is me!", nothing prepared me for the turn my world took shortly after my last post.

As I went about my business, cleaning and trying to organize the mess known as Frank's House, my telephone rang. I picked it up and it was Mom O'Lovey.

She said that she had just gotten back that morning from a sleep study and when she awokee from a short nap, she had begun to spit up blood. Would I be willing to come and be with her as she tried to figure out what to do.

I zoomed down in my car.....and talked her into going to the emergency room. After spending 8 hours, we were told hat she had tumors in her chest. She is now in the hospital...will be there as they begin radiation to shrink the tumors. One is about to shut off airflow to a lung.

Scary stuff.

So, I am thinking about her. Please pray for her as much as you can. I have grown very fond of her...and love her dearly.

Will keep you posted.

No comments: