Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sleeping Alone

So, I'm tired of sleeping alone.  It would be really good to finally settle down and have someone that  would be content with me, and only me and feel like I really matter to someone.

But the going is slow, and I'm not sure why this is the case.

Let me give you some background.

Back in my straight days I NEVER dated.  The gay thing had me petrified of the opposite sex.  The mating dance totally intimidated me -- big time.  This was because of my being gay and I knew that whatever I did with a woman, I would fail.

So, the only woman I ever dated was the woman now known here only as "Lovey."

We all know how that all played out.

Fast forward to the current day.  I have been looking for ages for a good partner.  I've gone on a number of blind dates.  I've met some wonderful men.  We seem to get along.  We talk about all kinds of things.  We've gone to movies.  We've had romantic dinners.

BUT ... something always happens

They never call back.

Or they disappear into the ether of the Internet.

So, I just wish I could find someone sincere who  is not always on the lookout for the next best thing.  Someone who would be content with a regular guy.  A sincere guy.  A guy who has much to offer and who has a lot of love to give.

A guy who is tired of sleeping alone.



No comments: