Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday Night...Late

A busy day....just trying to get caught up from all that I missed while with my parents in West Virginia during the past 2.5 weeks.

Somewhere around noon, the bottom seemed to drop out...and I felt like my world ended. No specific reason other than it just happened.

I think it must have been a chemical imbalance of some kind. Diabetes (and I'm diabetic) is known to play with your emotions. So, with all the stuff I have gone through over the past few months, these occasional imbalances make things that more difficult. Yuck.

I want so much to level off....and get on with my life. In spite of the physical maladies that I must struggle with, I so want to get past it all.

Late this afternoon daughter #2 called to let me know that she and her sister had made it safely to Winchester. It took them 10 hours to drive from Nashville to Winchester. They sounded happy and like they had a good time. I'm glad for this. I just hope that they are able to enjoy their mom without any major blowups.

I'm sure I will hear all about it if they do.

Whew...life keeps getting more dramatic and "interesting."

1 comment:

john said...

I hope you are feeling better today.