Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Not A Good Day

This morning I felt awful.

Although physically I think I'm rebounding. The physical malady...whatever it was.....has also messed with me emotionally. That's the nature of diabetes. It messes with everything.....and right now...given the way I feel, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to have to go on insulin very soon.

It just makes sense.

I want to feel like I used to. It seems so very long ago that I felt decent.

I hate days like this.....when I don't feel well.....and it is dark and dreary outside....light rain is falling. It is downright chilly outside. I'm here with the dog. He's kind of subdued himself.

It's just one of those days.

Spoke with my daughter in El Salvador twice today. She seems very happy....she got her three boxes of stuff that I and her mom sent her. They arrived today. It probably feels like Christmas!

I just need to make one foot go ahead of the other......and to breathe......and to think positively.

This too shall pass.

2 comments:

Bigg said...

How are you feeling now, Frank? I know what it's like to have a bad day...

john said...

Everything passes. I hope this does too.
How are you feeling today?