Friday, August 17, 2007

A Real Butterfly!


I’m turning into quite the social butterfly!

Tonight I host movie night with my men’s group. We’re going to have pizza and soda. They normally bring beer and such if they are so inclined. But, it’s a time where we can all relax and just enjoy being in each other’s presence.

I’m pleasantly amazed at just how well this has taken off. I began this back in November and it has been a success ever since. So, I plan to keep doing this for however long the interest is there.

Tomorrow night, the nine of the men from my church are meeting at a nearby restaurant at 7:30 p.m. to share time together. Then, when we are done, we’re all headed to my house to play a game of BALDERDASH.

Sunday morning is church and I will be serving Communion. This is followed by lunch with “The Lunch Bunch.” Sunday evening I’m headed out to the movies with one of my pals from church.

It’s so hard to believe, but it wasn’t so long ago that I didn’t have this much of a social whirl….this many friends that I could say were mine……or that I dared to invite people into my house. As I said before, it was such a wreck…I couldn’t host any company.

So, I have to admit…I think divorce is beginning to agree with me.

I’m starting to have fun!

No comments: