Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday Morning Blues

Well, it's a cool Sunday Morning here in Alexandria.

I slept in late and I thought I'd go ahead and post this before my day got going. I need to go shower, shave and get ready for church. It's terrible but I am feeling so unmotivated and I have tons of things to get done before my company all arrive for the Thanksgiving Holiday.

Tomorrow is a federal holiday, and I also have Tuesday off. So, I've got plenty of time to get the place organized. The house isn't nearly as bad as the good old days when Lovey was here, but still I'm a little picky -- and it needs a good cleaning.

I'm just a tad down today. Not sure of the cause other than the fact it is the fact that I am all alone. My only company is my dog. Thank God for him!

I've also been thinking about where I was this time last week...with all my gay friends. I miss each of them too. A number of them have been keeping in touch with me via email. So that's nice.

Why does being gay have to be such a lonely existence? I mean I have tons and tons of friends thankfully, but they can't be available 24/7. I find that those times when they aren't available are the times when I'm loneliest.

Ah, I suppose this is the mystery of me.

You'd think that an only child would have things together and be able to deal with the aloneness better.

Not me!

It will be good to be with my church friends.

No comments: