Thursday, July 06, 2006

Further thoughts on today's post...


Typically I can handle things. I mean, after all, if one can deal with the gay thing, you can deal with anything. Right?

Right now, I feel swamped with decisions that need to be made. I'm somewhat perfectionistic. I want my house to be comfortable, but yet classy and tasteful. I don't want to make a poor decision in the types of furniture I get....or the colors I choose.

AND....

I've never been in a situation quite like this before.

Plus, when I'm hit from all sides with a whole lot of decisions to make, I tend to just shut down. I can't think...I can't process.

I guess this is just part of the separation/divorce adjustment. For almost 25 years, I had a helper...someone who made some decisions.... Someone I could consult with.

Now, I don't.

It's very daunting.

No comments: