Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A Note To My Readers - 2


Thanks for taking the time to share your stories with me and for telling me about how my blog has helped you. It was also good to hear how you found me. The Internet is such a wonderful place. I am so glad that we have this tool.

I’m also thankful that we have each other.

It’s a tremendous comfort to know that there are so many of you out there on journeys similar to mine – some a little behind – some a little further ahead. Nonetheless we are still on the journey together.

Thank you.

If you haven’t, I encourage you to drop me a line at the.phoenix@cox.net. Let me know how you found me…and tell me what you think so far. Also, tell me your story. I’d like to know about your journey too.

I will respond to each of you who have written. Just bear with me.

Frank

No comments: