Friday, August 08, 2008

And Now, Let's Discuss Something Else

Enough already about my BIG crushes, and the longing to love someone.

It's time to focus on something else.

I have a very busy Saturday planned. So, tomorrow morning it is "up early"....and a quick day trip with Mr. Office. I've got to get him moving super early so that I can return for an afternoon party that I have been invited to. He's going to be busy as well. So this works out pretty good. We're planning a hiking trip...and so it should be a good day to just talk...one-on-one. Perhaps I'll get a signal on how he is thinking.

Laura, (#2), has booked a concert locally for the end of August. So, I'm going to get the opportunity to see her perform, alone, live for a change. She'll get to be home here for 3-4 days. Oh....I can't wait.

Love has gotten wind of all this, and of course she's begun trying to monopolize all of Laura's time while she is here. The latest email I received from her, I promptly passed along to Laura, so that she could help me decide how to respond. She's planning to have tons of relatives there.....a virtual family reunion. Laura doesn't want that. So, I'm just keeping a low profile in this drama.

YIKES.

Off to my office I go! It's FRIDAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frank;
I have been following your recent posts – you seem to be doing great – congratulations! The prospect of hitting the emotional jackpot is exciting but I think of even greater value is seeing the rewards in all the lesser payouts from this slot machine we call life – I see this in your recent posts.
I think it is wise not to get yourself in the middle between Lovie & #2. Big people are capable of handling their own conflicts (I know I am given enough of my own to keep me busy – I don’t need anyone else’s).

Rick