Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Is Here!

It's the end of yet another week! Thank goodness.

Tomorrow I'm headed to visit the podiatrist for a diabetic foot evaluation. I've had some lumps on the sole of my feet for a little while and those suckers are quite painful. Hopefully tomorrow we will find out what they are and how we can make them go away.

Things were relatively quiet last night. I spent several hours on the telephone talking to some new gay friends I've made. It's interesting to hear all their stories. Different, yet all the same.

The last I saw of Mr. Office was on Wednesday. I've been purposely keeping a very low profile to just see what he does.

Will he contact me?

Will he even miss not communicating with me?

I just don't know.

I told all the gorey details to one of my friends last night... All they said was that they were glad they weren't in my situation. They wouldn't know what to do either.

I'm so tired of the mixed signals.

But...I'm just going to continue as I am doing.

Being kind, friendly, gentle....and most of all.....being available -- just to the point of seeing if he makes any move in my direction.

My guess is that it ain't gonna happen.

No comments: