Friday, August 15, 2008

Feeling A Bit "Blue"

Well, I have had a busy day here at the office, but sadly now as the weekend begins, I'm finding myself in a "blue" place.

Not sure why this is or why it should be.

But here I am.

I miss my kids.....I miss my parents. I miss my old life.

It's a bummer.

On the personal front...no word from Mr. Office in two days now. It's pretty evident from that that if he were really all interested in me, he would have at least sent me an email....or a call....or something.

But NOTHING.

Potential mates are definitely not lining up at my door!

So, I guess this is the reason for my sadness....my profound sadness.

On a Friday night in late summer.....

Nothing to do.

No one to see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. It will happen soon--I am sure of it!