Saturday, August 09, 2008

More Mixed Signals from Mr. Office...

Spent the morning with Mr. Office.

Gosh it was good just getting away with him. We talked about everything under the sun...and he said that he enjoyed my company.

When we reached our hiking spot, he and I wound up in a very secluded and isolated path. We took our time and I kept thinking how neat it would be to give him a meaningful kiss right there in the woods. But I didn't.

At one point, he invaded my personal space......and came in super close as if he were going to kiss me. I found that my lips were actually quivering.....but he didn't. He kept talking....about various things.

He kept saying various double entendres....and we'd chuckle.

We finally made it back to the car.....and I drove him back to my place to pick up his car.

He came inside briefly....and when he was ready to leave, he smiled.....looked deeply into my eyes.......and gave me a big hug. Then he held on.

I couldn't stand it any longer and I kissed the side of his cheek and I told him that he was "special."

With that he was gone.

I don't know what to think of all this.

No comments: