Friday, August 08, 2008

ICKY POO!

This evening has been a bust. Everyone I have turned to do something with has been unavailable. So, I wound up taking myself to dinner....and then I went to see the new Emma Thompson flick, "Brideshead Revisited".

While sitting at dinner, I looked around the eatery and noted how people were coupled. I was the only person ALONE and that served to make me feel melancholy. And I simply do not like feeling that way.

After dinner, but before the movie started, I walked through the shopping area that I was in. So many people walking around and enjoying the pleasant late summer evening. Mostly couples were walking around....hand-in-hand.

I probably would have been better off to have come straight home and just gone to bed.

It's terrible being so lonely.

Tomorrow is my day trip. It's a very early day.....so I need to sleep. Perhaps I'll get a clue of some type from Mr. Office that will tell me one way or the other if there is something happening between us.

I really think there isn't, but then, what do I know?

No comments: