Friday, August 01, 2008

Another Early Morning...

It's four something in the morning....and here I sit wide awake.. For whatever reason, I couldn't sleep very well last night, although I am exhausted from a grueling day yesterday. It just seems at times that I am on a treadmill and that just never stops.

And, on top of everything else, last night I had a case of sadness.

Yeah, I know.

It's really kind of silly.

But, I suppose overall I'm doing much, much better. These bouts of sadness happen less and less. But when an occasional one happens, it's just not fun.

I don't know what triggered it other than the fact that I miss having someone here in the house with me. I do have the dog....and I do have tons and tons of friends now. But what I really am beginning to need is to have someone special in my life that I can look forward to spending quality time with.

I won't go into all THAT again. We've been down this road before -- many times.

But last night, that was my unfulfilled need.

And I didn't sleep.

I was restless.

Every sound made me stir.

So here I am.

No comments: