Saturday, September 29, 2007

Early Saturday Morning

It is 4:15 Saturday Morning and I'm just getting home from a night out with the boys.

I have never caroused before. So, this is a new thing for ole Frank to do. But, I didn't have anything else to do tonight....I wasn't on anyone else's schedule but my own. I don't work on Saturday. Why shouldn't I have a little fun?

This hasn't been the best 48 hours I've ever lived. But I'm handling it okay.

Lovey phoned this afternoon on her way to a wedding with her mother, her aunt, and the dentist. She wanted me to know how very much she enjoyed last night and to thank me for my hospitality. I was cordial, but aloof. I also spoke with #2. She seems to be very concerned that Lovey and I will be getting back together.

I told her an emphatic NO to that one!

I'm just now beginning to heal from all that. I've moved on.

On another front, I'm rather disappointed in me. I may write more on that topic later.

Well, I need to get a little shut eye.

Until next time.....

No comments: