Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Early Wednesday Morning


It's been a while since I shared a picture with you all that I took. So, here is a shot from our riverboat as we neared Mt. Vernon (Home of George Washington...and he's also buried on the grounds.) on Friday morning. Enjoy!

I'm sitting here in the stillness of my house. My hands are itching from a bad breakout of eczema.

Due to all the stress of the day, I have a bad breakout of this skin thing. It's not fun. But I have to live with it.

The dealership called me this afternoon to say that it was the master cylinder and slave....that caused the problem with the clutch. So, it's going to run approximately $600. YEAH! It's only money! I'm feeling a bit stressed about this topic at the moment because of my heave debt servicing I have to do each month. Divorce is expensive. Maintaining a household is expensive. Replacing furniture is expensive. Eating is expensive. Taking care of 3 kids is expensive. Money, money, money.

AAARGH.

I working fiendishly to get creative in the ways that I can handle all this debt and dig out. But the going is terribly slow. AND...just as I think I'm beginning to turn things around, I get stopped....dead in my tracks....stopped.

Like today.

Purchasing a AAA membership was not a part of the plan. I mean...not having to shell out the $97 at this critical moment. Also, paying $600 to have a car repaired was not on the agenda either.

I'm concerned about my mother.

I'm concerned aboutmy dad.

I'm upset with my son the marine....

Will it ever end?

I'm so frustrated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will it ever end? Yes, but most of us do not like the side effects, and the mortician's bill tend to be quite high -- even if someone else has to pay them.

bear said...

Hang in there...one thing I try to remember when I get stressed out:" try not to sweat it too much if I can't control it (what's done is done.) Also anger = wasted energy and time. You might feel a lot less stressed if you just let the anger go...I'm not sure this is a good time to be exchanging harsh words or having any arguments etc. with son leaving so soon.