Tuesday, September 18, 2007

This is NOT a Good Day

I am having a VERY BAD day.

Nothing totally colossal.

Just everything in general.

First I had to have my daughter's car towed to the dealership from my development. This is my daughter that lives in El Salvador (#1). When I was trying to move that car to another parking space, the clutch ceased to function. So, there that car sat.

I didn't need that expenditure now. But, I have it!

What caused this to be so critical was that when I got home on Sunday evening from church, I had a note in my door from the police department telling me that my car was about to be towed.

This morning I called my trust AAA customer service line. I've been a member since 2004. My card was set to expire in November 2007.

Imagine my shock when the telephone person told me that I had been dropped from AAA by Lovey! It wasn't costing her anything to keep me on until November. She dropped me and #1 without warning. So, I had to fork over an addition $100 for a membership....towing would cost because there is a seven day waiting period.

It's only additional money. Money I do not have.

It's scary!

I finally got into my office around 11:30.

At around 1:00 p.m., Lovey called to say that my son, who had told us that he had gone back to North Carolina on Friday, actually returned this morning. He spent the night en route last night with his first cousin in Richmond.

A lie!

I don't know why I should be so angry and so upset over this. He's lied many, many times before. It always surfaces when he lies. So, I'm very angry about all this.

VERY angry.

Just got off the telephone with Mom. She tells me that at her cardiac doctor's appointment today, the doctor has located what he thinks is an aneuuyrism on her aorta. A CTSCAN is scheduled for September 28. If it is as the doctor believes, then she has to have surgery to correct the problem.

I'm frightened.

Pray for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed you had a bad day. Hugs go out to you.