Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Crocodile Tears?

Dear Croc!

Thank you for your thoughtful response.

It appears though you've missd some very important concepts/posts in my bog. I mean, I didn't just one day jump out and say "I'm Gay!"

Out of over 25 years of marriage, she knew for over 24 years.

Tears? Hmmmm. She didn't shed any....for sure. Ask the kids...from whence she is estranged. Her life shattered? Aw...c'mon...she was too busy with her ministry to even notice or care about anything other than herself..... The kids suffered......I suffered.....

Nope....the gay thing was a blessing to the marriage.....it's what made it last so long. Had she been married to a straight man, he wouldn't have put up with all her stuff.......and would have divorced her 2 years into the marriage!

Suffer?

Lovey?

Not her style.


My goodness.....

No comments: