Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Lively Day

Wow! It certainly has been a lively day here on the blog. I've received a number of "interesting" comments.

Aw, for those of you who have contacted me backchannel to offer words of encouragement, thanks. However, I do thrive on lively discussion.

It's quite intriguing to me to receive this kind of feedback though. The tone of some of the comments lead me to wonder if in fact they are from women who have suffered bad experiences. I do understand....and my heart goes out to those women.

However, I'm not the typical gay guy who went out of his way to make his wife's life hell. If anything, I tried everything to compensate for my shortcomings. In fact, I'm pretty sure that the gay thing helped prolong the marriage, that would have otherwise died a long, long time ago.

I generally say that my wife and I had more issues between the two of us than TIME magazine!

Oh well....that was then. No need to rehash all that history....if you want to "catch up" feel free to check out older postings here.

In the meantime, I appear to have gotten over the bitterness that I have been fighting for the past few weeks. The profound sadness also appears to be at bay.

So hear I am with the dog....and relaxing after a very productive day.

No comments: