Thursday, January 24, 2008

Jane

I finally got up the nerve to call Jane back.

Thankfully she wasn't home.

I left a very cheerful message that said that I had been extremely busy and was hardly ever home. However, she should feel free to call back at her convenience.

So, I've done my part.

I've done the polite thing.

If this persists...I'm going to have to clue Jane in on the fact that I play for the other team.

In the meantime, I've heard again from my friend who gave me the tour of the leather convention. He had a blast he says and the considerably younger guy he was with here really is beginning to mean a whole lot to him. That's great. I just can't seem to wrap my arms around how all the extremes in the leather community can translate into love.

Oh well, this is just my observation. I'm a boring old vanilla kind of guy.

His friend (who lives in NYC), has been talking to him about moving to Washington, DC to get a good job that is more in line with my friend's professional training. He's got a ton of ministerial experience....PLUS....he has formal training in public relations. I don't understand why the boyfriend doesn't encourage him to move to NYC while he is at it. Not sure why there should be a 5 hour distance between people who care for each other when one already lives in Indiana and is willing to move to the East Coast.

Again, what do I know?

Awful news about Heath Ledger.

Another one gone way too soon.

1 comment:

john said...

Have a good weekend!
I agree, awful news about Heath Ledger.