Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dinner With A Friend

Well, I was finally able to have dinner with my church friend last night. It was a very enjoyable way to end my hectic day. It was also a pleasure to get to know him a bit better.

He is an attractive, well-built young man who is 30 years old. He spoke of all he wanted to do in life. He is also gay.

I marvel at all the young men and of course women, today who just seem so together. The gay thing has not inhibited them in any way. They're happily well adjusted. They know who they are. They also aren't afraid to just be themselves.

In this one's case, he keeps a very active schedule.....he's going to school....he works ful time and is thinking of switching to a new job -- interview was yesterday and it looks good ---he loves to run marathons -- he works out (and has a killer body as a result).....he's very attractive.

I told him that he literally has the world by the tail. He can write his own ticket and be whatever he wants to be.

If only I had been as blessed in my early years.

But then, I wouldn't have maybe had the children I do.....and the learning experiences I have had.

But it's neat that he's in my life.....and it blesses me to hear of how he's doing.

No comments: